Our classes are priced at about 10$-15$ per hour with our typical average price for our beginner sessions around 100$ for about 10 hours of classes, but in every case, your final price depends on you:
Earn money by taking classes at the Studio 88-SWING !!! Yes... It is possible, see some hard hitting examples below:
- Student : Benefit from a $20 rebate on presentation of a valid student ID.
- Pre-Payment : Benefit from a $10 rebate if you pay at least 6 days in advance
- Retake : Benefit from 50% rebate if you retake a class at Studio 88 Swing!
- Payment mode : Get 5$ rebate if you pay either by cash or or personal check.
- Partner : Get $10 rebate when you register with a partner
- Multiple registration : Benefit from 10$ rebate if you take more than one class starting the same week
- Union Francaise : Benefit from 10$ rebate on presentation of your "Union Francaise" membership card
- sponsorship : obtenez 10$ pour chaque nouvelle personne qui prend son premier cours au Studio 88-SWING en vous désignant comme son parrain!
- Pre-payment special class : Get a 5$ rebate if you pay at least 6 days in advance.
HARD HITTING EXEMPLES :
- Joanna wants to sign up for Swing I, since she is aware that many women usually sign up on their own and since she wants to make sure she will be granted a spot in the new session, she wants to find a leader to accompany her. She talks it over with her cousin George. He winds up registering as her "partner" for the class. On top of avoiding the waiting list, she now has added a 20$ rebate to her rewards for being pro-active. (10$ for the referral and 10$ for signing up with a partner). George of course will also get the 10$ rebate for signing up with a partner.
- Robert is an advanced student at Studio 88-SWING and he wants to become better. Like may, he has decided to re-take Swing V with Claudia and Didier since that class has 50% new content each time it is given based on the changing student levels and background as well as the various teacher's experiences. Since Robert has never taken a class with either "Charmin' Dee" or "Clo" he is really looking forward to his class, he signs up in advance and pays cash for the class with his usual partner, Josy. So not only do they both receive 25$ off but then as it is a retake, the price of the class is halved! But that's not all... Josy just went to a wedding last month where she danced with everyone and mentionned that she took classes at Studio 88-SWING, she told people to mention her name when and if they signed up. 8 of them did and signed up for Swing I. Since that's 40$ more credit than the price of the class, Josy gets a 80$ check from the Studio on her first class, 40$ more than what she initially paid, so she has actually made money taking classes and recommending Studio 88-SWING!!!